Elemental Hair Analysis
Elemental Hair Analysis is a modern diagnostic method that allows assessment of the nutritional status of the body based on 29 elements in the hair.
What elements do we check?
Elemental Hair Analysis tests the level of the most important elements in the human body – 24 bioelements and 5 toxic elements.
We mark 29 bioelements:
24 bioelements: calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, molybdenum, cobalt, chromium, lithium, strontium, nickel, manganese, selenium, vanadium, boron, bar, sulfur, silver, silicon, iodine, tin and 5 toxic elements: arsenic, mercury, aluminum, cadmium, lead.
To order Elemental Hair Analysis follow the steps:
- the selected service add to the basket,
- fill the form,
- check the required consents,
- pay the order,
- you will receive the research number provided in the order, a link to the e-questionnaire and a pin,
- click on the link and enter the pin,
- fill the questionnaire,
- cut the hair sample according to the instructions below,
- pack the sample in a clean envelope or a plastic bag,
- sign the sample with the research number,
- send the sample itself to the following address: NZOZ Biomol-Med Sp. z o.o. , ul. Huta Jagodnica 41, 94-412 Łódź
How to prepare sample to analysis:
In order to be suitable for analysis your hair needs to be:
- natural (i.e. not dyed)
- clean (without styling cosmetics, such as gels, mousses or sprays)
Cut the hair:
- with sharp scissors
- cut the hair near the scalp on the occiput (at the back of your head between the ears)
- cut a few small patches in various spots on the occiput only the first 3 - 4 cm (1.5 inches) of hair measured from the scalp are suitable for analysis - if your hair are longer send only the first 3 - 4 cm (1.5 inches) for the analysis
- we require 200 - 300 mg (7 - 10 oz) of a hair sample for the analysis (about one tablespoonful)
If your hair is too short:
The minimum length of hair to be tested is 2 cm. If the hair does not have the required length, wait until regrowth.
If your hair is dyed:
If your hair has been dyed recently, you should wait at least 8 weeks for dyeing and then cut it for 3-4 cm from the scalp.