Complaint & cancellation policy
1. Claims about incorrect operation of the Website You can report:
- during a personal visit to the Website Owner's premises;
- sending a complaint by post to the following address: NZOZ Biomol-Med., 94-412 Łódź, Huta Jagodnica 41;
- sending a complaint by e-mail to
2. The Website Owner is obliged to respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt, indicating whether it accepts the complaint and how it intends to take it into account or informing about the lack of grounds for including the complaint along with the justification for the refusal. The Website Owner sends the response to the complaint electronically to the e-mail address provided in the Statement.
3. The Website Owner is not liable for problems / technical limitations appearing on the computer equipment used by the User, preventing the proper use of the Website. In order to use the Website, the User must have computer equipment with access to the Internet and a web browser.
4. The Website User may resign from the service within 14 days from the date of purchase (in accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014 item 827) Consumer who concluded a contract at a distance, he may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in the Act, such as the direct cost of return.) if he informs by e-mail about the resignation and does not provide a sample to the Service Owner.
5. Delivering a sample to the Service Owner is tantamount to resigning from the right to withdraw from the contract.
Terms of services.