How to do Analysis ?
- a version of the result from among the two available: electronic * or printed version sent outside of Poland
- language version of the result.
* the printed result is also sent electronically
Answer questions about the patient's age and food intolerances
- the price will be updated to the selected versions of the result,
- the add to cart button will appear.
4. Click order
- clicking on the shopping cart icon will bring you up the cart tab, in which you should click order
7. Read carefully and accept the consent. Click "I buy and pay"
- you will be redirected to tpay.com where you will make a deposit according to your choice
8. After paying for the analysis, you will receive to the e-mail address provided in the form:
- analysis number,
- e-questionnaire link and pin.
Click on the link and enter the pin,
Complete the questionnaire.
9. Cut the hair sample:
In order to be suitable for analysis your hair needs to be:
- natural (i.e. not dyed)
- clean (without styling cosmetics, such as gels, mousses or sprays)
Cut the hair:
- with sharp scissors
- cut the hair near the scalp on the occiput (at the back of your head between the ears)
- cut a few small patches in various spots on the occiput only the first 3 - 4 cm (1.5 inches) of hair measured from the scalp are suitable for analysis - if your hair are longer send only the first 3 - 4 cm (1.5 inches) for the analysis
- we require 200 - 300 mg (0,007 - 0,01 oz) of a hair sample for the analysis (about one tablespoonful)
If your hair is too short:
The minimum length of hair to be tested is 2 cm. If the hair does not have the required length, wait until regrowth.
If your hair is dyed:
If your hair has been dyed recently, you should wait at least 8 weeks for dyeing and then cut it for 3-4 cm from the scalp.
10. Pack the sample in a clean envelope or a foil bag and SIGN it (the analysis number along with the patient's name and surname)
11. Send the sample itself to the following address:
NZOZ Biomol-Med Sp. z o.o. , ul. Huta Jagodnica 41, 94-412 Lodz, Poland